Borealis GeoPower is bringing energy security via renewable energy, both power and heat; local, diverse food choices; and new economy jobs to Canada.
Who is Borealis GeoPower?
Established in 2007, Borealis GeoPower Inc. is a private Canadian corporation focused on developing high temperature geothermal projects throughout western Canada.
Our team has experience developing energy resources and has managed all aspects of geothermal resource assessment and development. By leveraging our unique skills and capabilities, we aim to unlock Canada’s vast geothermal energy potential.
Geothermal (or earth heat) energy is a clean, renewable source of both power and heat. It is proven technology that provides baseload (24 hours a day, 365 days a year) power, has low to no emissions and one of the smallest environmental footprints of any power supply. Geothermal can be a practical energy solution for an entire generation of Canadians.
For the Mandarin version of this video, please click here.
- Information Night with Dr. Martyn Unsworth at Three Ranges Brewery July 26, 2016
- Calgary’s Borealis GeoPower signs MOU for Valemount, B.C. geothermal park July 26, 2016
- Community Forest Signs Agreement for Industrial Property July 22, 2016
- Valemount Leads Geothermal Way July 22, 2016
- Getting Energized: Our Round-up of the newest Alternative Energy Initiatives July 19, 2016