Who is Borealis GeoPower?
Established in 2007, Borealis GeoPower Inc. is a private Canadian corporation focused on developing high temperature geothermal projects throughout western Canada and internationally.
Our team has experience developing energy resources and has managed all aspects of the geothermal value chain. By leveraging our unique skills and capabilities, we aim to unlock Canada’s vast geothermal energy potential.
Geothermal (or earth heat) energy is a clean, renewable source of both power and heat. It is proven technology that provides baseload (24 hours a day, 365 days a year) power, has low to no emissions and one of the smallest environmental footprints of any power supply. Geothermal can be a practical energy solution for an entire generation of Canadians.
For the Mandarin version of this video, please click here.
- CBC Radio-Canada speaks to Borealis GeoPower about BC and Alberta Geothermal Potential January 19, 2016
- Craig Dunn and Alison Thompson to present alongside Bernie Karl at this BC workshop January 17, 2016
- Is Geothermal Power Ready to Make Its Debut in Canada? November 27, 2015
- The Volcanic Underground: Is Geothermal Energy The Answer? November 6, 2015
- Borealis Geopower and Sponsor Energy Capital announce their collaboration to finance exploration and development of geothermal resources for power production October 8, 2015