Borealis Hiring for IT Support and Graphics Design Position
Borealis GeoPower is looking to hire a Controller for an internship position in the Canadian geothermal energy industry. See the job posting details below or here.
Title: IT Support and Graphics Design Support
Location: Borealis Geopower Inc. – Calgary, AB
Borealis GeoPower Inc., focused on developing high temperature geothermal projects throughout western Canada, is seeking an experienced Calgary based team-mate with a strong understanding of the entrepreneurial – small business work environment. Geothermal energy is part of the fast growing cleantech/renewable energy sector and this role will provide an opportunity to work with a leading company in this sector.
Description of Duties: IT Support
- Management and monitoring of servers, desktops, notebooks, etc.
- Router and Firewall configuration
- Data backup and recovery solutions
- Antivirus and spam management
- Remote access management
- Computer and device technical support (both Apple and Android)
- Email configuration (both Apple and PC)
- Website hosting maintenance
- Technology budget planning
Description of Duties: Graphics Design Support
- Coordinate and Control Website Content
- Troubleshooting errors and design flaws
- Content creation and editing
- Back end design
- Marketing materials design and editing
- Design and editing of Adobe InDesign files for reports, statements and general marketing
- Design and editing of PowerPoint files
- Social media campaign design and content updates
- Provide support to keep all social media accounts up to date and relevant § Facebook § Twitter § LinkedIn § YouTube § Instagram
The hours may be part-time or full time, up to 30 hours a week in our peak times.
Term 3.5 months.
Ends: May 31, 2017
To be ELIGIBLE for this opportunity, the candidate must meet the following requirements:
• A post-secondary graduate
• Between 15 and 30 years of age (inclusive)
• A Canadian citizen, permanent resident of Canada, or granted refugee status in Canada
• Legally entitled to work according to the relevant provincial legislation and regulations
Candidates are asked to send their LinkedIn profiles and a cover letter to email@example.com. A resume is not required.