Anders is a versatile finance professional, with 25+ years of leadership success in corporate finance, team leadership, strategic & financial planning, investor relations, sales & marketing and capital markets. He has work experience in banking, real estate and renewable energy; speaks four languages and has lived and worked in Canada, Germany, the U.K. and the U.S.
His professional achievements include:
– Leading preparations for a $100mm cross-border REIT IPO in Canada.
– Sourcing new risk capital to expand real estate assets from $90mm to $230mm in 18 months.
– Wrestling group expenditures to 18% below budget, 41% below the previous year’s.
– Building 13.2X follower coverage for a cottage development through online channels, print
media and community placement.
– Presenting a company to over 100 advisors, institutional investors and analysts.
– Re-energizing a multi-center private bank team to 20+% revenue growth.
– Turning around a stagnant FX sales team to 40% revenue growth.
Managing Partner of The Cottages at Seabright Farm
Orca Shores (real estate development)
January 2013 – Present (3 years 4 months) in Seattle & Vancouver
Senior Finance Executive – contract
December 2004 – Present (11 years 5 months) in Seattle & Vancouver
2014 – current > CFO at Carbonix (industrial materials/cleantech)
2013 – 2014 > CFO at DEEP Corporation (renewable power)
2011 – 2013 > VP of Investor Relations at Alterra Power Corp. (renewable power)
2009 – 2011 > Advisor/Broker with Pan-Pacific Advisors (commercial real estate)
2006 – 2008 > CFO at Stanton Northwest (real estate development)
2004 – 2006 > VP of Capital Markets for Wilkinson Corporation (senior housing)’
Anders completed his MBA in Finance and External Relations in 1990 at University of Toronto – Rotman School of Management, where he was on the Dean’s List. In 1987 he completed a BA Honours in Economics + Majors in Political Science, with High Honours, at Carleton University. Anders is a Certified Management Accountant and has previously held Series 7, Series 63 and Series 65 licences, as well as a Securities and Financial Derivatives Representative license in the U.K.